|In-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$4,147 PER SEM.*|
|Out-of-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$5,122 PER SEM.*|
|Yearly Room and Board||$7,001+|
|% of Students on Financial Aid||75|
|% of African American Students||13.5|
|% of Asian American Students||3|
|% of Hispanic Students||17|
|% of International Students||9.5|
|Number of Full-time Faculty||245|
|% of Male/% of Female Students||41/59|
|% of Freshmen Who Live on Campus||69|
|% of Students Who Graduate in Four Years||19.7|
|% of Students Who Graduate Overall||41.9|
|% of Freshmen Who Return||70|
|% Of Alumni Who Give $$$ to School||5|
Midwestern State University
Address:3410 Taft Blvd., Wichita Falls, TX 76308
UNDERGRADUATE ENROLLMENT: 5,319
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- Study-abroad programs are offered in Spain, England, Germany, and France.
- MSU is the only Texas university to hold membership in the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges.
- MSU offerED the first discipline-specific master's of radiologic science degree in the U.S., with radiologic administration, radiologic education, and radiologist assistant majors.
- MSU graduates rank near the top in studies for first-year earnings and return on investment.
- MSU’s Dillard College of Business Administration ranks in the top five percent of business colleges worldwide accredited by AACSB International.
HOME TO MORE THAN 6,000 STUDENTS, Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls boasts an 18:1 student-faculty ratio, giving our students the confidence to succeed through strong mentoring from professors and challenges from peers.
As Texas’ only public liberal arts institution, MSU students learn to think critically and become lifelong learners who can absorb information and strategies to perform well in a variety of careers. Undergraduate research opportunities support those learning skills, and create mentor relationships between faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates.
MSU is recognized for strong programs in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences as well as accredited professional programs in social work, nursing, radiologic science, respiratory care, athletic training, and business. Construction has begun on a $38 million facility to house the growing Gunn College of Health Sciences and Human Services, and more than $7 million in renovations will soon take place at MSU’s Moffett Library.
Nationally known speakers, comedians, and musicians visit MSU’s beautiful campus to entertain and enlighten students. The 100-plus student organizations include academic societies, special interest clubs, honor societies, and nationally affiliated fraternities and sororities. Athletic opportunities include 13 NCAA DII sports, a nationally ranked cycling club, club rugby, and recreational sports.
* Tuition for 15 semester hours