|In-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$23,683 PER SEM.*|
|Out-of-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||N/A|
|Yearly Room and Board||$7,001+|
|% of Students on Financial Aid||95|
|% of African American Students||6|
|% of Asian American Students||7|
|% of Hispanic Students||16|
|% of International Students||6.2|
|Number of Full-time Faculty||1,133|
|% of Male/% of Female Students||41/59|
|% of Freshmen Who Live on Campus||97|
|% of Students Who Graduate in Four Years||64|
|% of Students Who Graduate Overall||76|
|% of Freshmen Who Return||89|
|% Of Alumni Who Give $$$ to School||14|
* Tuition is a flat rate for 12 or more semester hours, includes fees
Address:One Bear Place #97056, Waco, TX 76798-7056
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- Baylor consistently ranks in the top one hundred national doctoral-granting universities on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” list.
- Offers affiliated graduate degree programs with the U.S. Army Academy of Health Sciences in San Antonio and West Point.
- Graduate programs in law, business, the sciences, education, social sciences, nursing, and health disciplines are nationally ranked among “Best Graduate Schools” by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the select ten percent of U.S. colleges and universities with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter.
- Student-faculty ratio is 14:1; average undergraduate class size is 26.
BAYLOR UNIVERSITY IS a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution. The university provides a vibrant campus community for more than 17,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship.
Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating university in Texas. Located in Waco, Baylor welcomes students from all fifty states and more than 91 countries to study among its twelve nationally recognized academic divisions. The University offers 128 baccalaureate, 77 master’s, 46 doctoral, and juris doctor degree programs.
Students participate in more than 330 clubs and organizations, including the first collegiate chapter of Habitat for Humanity and forty sororities and fraternities. Baylor sponsors nineteen varsity athletic teams and is a founding member of the Big 12 Conference.