|In-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$8,863 PER YR.*|
|Out-of-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$21,877 PER YR.*|
|Yearly Room and Board||$7,001+|
|% of Students on Financial Aid||83|
|% of African American Students||5.76|
|% of Asian American Students||1.03|
|% of Hispanic Students||74.55|
|% of International Students||1.69|
|Number of Full-time Faculty||186|
|% of Male/% of Female Students||39/61|
|% of Freshmen Who Live on Campus||27|
|% of Students Who Graduate in Four Years||N/A|
|% of Students Who Graduate Overall||N/A|
|% of Freshmen Who Return||66|
|% Of Alumni Who Give $$$ to School||N/A|
* Tuition based on 15-hour semester
Texas A&M University - San Antonio
Address:One University Way, San Antonio, TX 78224
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- A&M–SA was the first Texas university and the ninth nationally to join Facebook’s Cyber Security University Program, a hybrid course in cyber security, mentorship opportunities, and hands-on training in combating simulated cyberattacks.
- A&M–SA is a Military Embracing™ university, where nearly one in six students is military connected, and all faculty and staff take military cultural competency training.
- A&M–SA is committed to serving as an economic, research, and social catalyst throughout San Antonio and South Texas, embracing all students, especially those from underrepresented communities.
- A&M–SA’s new Science and Technology Building is 168,000 square feet, housing research laboratories for physics, engineering technology and psychology, as well as the Water Resource Science and Technology Program. A new 55,000-square-foot classroom building is currently under construction.
IN 2019, TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY–SAN ANTONIO (A&M–SA) reached an important milestone, celebrating its ten-year anniversary as a standalone institution. As the fastest-growing university in the Texas A&M University System and the only one located in a major metropolitan area, A&M–SA is on a mission to build the future.
A&M–SA equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experience to pursue rewarding careers, responsible global citizenship, and lifelong learning. A&M–SA’s quality education is affordable, with the lowest tuition rate among four-year San Antonio universities.
Academic offerings include 25 undergraduate and twelve graduate degrees. The College of Education and Human Development partners with local school districts to produce highly sought-after teachers and administrators. The College of Business features highly marketable MBA and MPA degrees alongside undergraduate programs in international business, information technology, and cybersecurity. The College of Arts and Sciences provides research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to gain practical experience in fields including political science, criminology, medicine, and sociology.