|In-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$14,855 PER SEM.*|
|Out-of-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||N/A|
|Yearly Room and Board||$7,001+|
|% of Students on Financial Aid||89.4|
|% of African American Students||3.2|
|% of Asian American Students||2.3|
|% of Hispanic Students||66.9|
|% of International Students||8|
|Number of Full-time Faculty||154|
|% of Male/% of Female Students||45/55|
|% of Freshmen Who Live on Campus||71|
|% of Students Who Graduate in Four Years||47.6|
|% of Students Who Graduate Overall||62.8|
|% of Freshmen Who Return||75|
|% Of Alumni Who Give $$$ to School||10.1|
*Tuition based on 12- to 18-hour semester
St. Mary's University
Address:One Camino Santa Maria, San Antonio, TX 78228
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- The Brookings Institution listed St. Mary's as best in San Antonio, tied for first in Texas and 17th nationally for graduate career success.
- Rattler Athletics claims six national titles in basketball, baseball, softball and golf.
- Texas’s first fair-trade designated university.
- Learning labs include a trading room where students in the AACSB-accredited Greehey School of Business manage a growing investment portfolio in excess of $1.5 million.
- Recognized by Colleges of Distinction as excelling in the four fundamental areas of effective undergraduate education: student engagement, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
Founded by Marianist brothers in 1852, St. Mary’s is the oldest Catholic university in Texas. Committed to academic excellence, the university ranks among the best colleges in the West for academic quality and student outcomes.
Challenging academics combined with dedicated faculty, outstanding student life, and a strong support system help students meet their educational goals. To enhance their experience, students participate in undergraduate research, internships, study abroad, and civic engagement.
With an 11-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio, students receive personalized attention. St. Mary’s has more than 75 academic programs including undergraduate studies in humanities, sciences, and business, with options to pursue graduate, doctoral, and law degrees. Certificate programs for today’s most in-demand career fields include international relations, cybersecurity, and software engineering. St. Mary’s also offers innovative programs such as a Master of Jurisprudence, ABET-accredited engineering programs, and an MBA for professionals.
Academic achievement, sense of community, and holistic learning are part of what sets a St. Mary’s education apart. For many graduates, their St. Mary’s experience is a defining moment in their lives, sparking a passion for lifelong learning and servant leadership. Many alumni continue to embody the mission to serve others long after they graduate.Located just five miles from downtown San Antonio, the 135-acre, tree-lined campus features stunning architectural landmarks, with 13 residence halls and themed living communities.