|In-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$15,585 PER SEM.*|
|Out-of-state Tuition (per semester hour, unless noted)||$15,585 PER SEM.*|
|Yearly Room and Board||$7,001+|
|% of Students on Financial Aid||89|
|% of African American Students||3.1|
|% of Asian American Students||2.3|
|% of Hispanic Students||67.9|
|% of International Students||7.3|
|Number of Full-time Faculty||157|
|% of Male/% of Female Students||44/56|
|% of Freshmen Who Live on Campus||30|
|% of Students Who Graduate in Four Years||47.7|
|% of Students Who Graduate Overall||56|
|% of Freshmen Who Return||74|
|% Of Alumni Who Give $$$ to School||9.57|
* Tuition based on 12- to 18-hour semester
St. Mary's University
Address:One Camino Santa Maria, San Antonio, TX 78228
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- The Brookings Institution listed St. Mary's as best in San Antonio, tied for first in Texas and seventeenth nationally for graduate career success.
- Rattler Athletics recently claimed six national titles in basketball, baseball, softball, and golf.
- On-campus learning labs include a trading room in which students in the AACSB-accredited Greehey School of Business manage a growing investment portfolio in excess of $2.4 million.
- Colleges of Distinction recognizes St. Mary’s as excelling in the four fundamental areas of effective undergraduate education: student engagement, great teaching, vibrant community, and successful outcomes.
FOUNDED BY MARIANIST Brothers in 1852, St. Mary’s University is the oldest Catholic university in Texas. Committed to academic excellence, the university ranks as Money.com’s top Catholic university in the Southwest and seventh in Texas for academic quality, affordability, and graduates’ job success.
At St. Mary’s, it matters that students gain the knowledge and skills employers want. Challenging academics combined with dedicated faculty, outstanding student life, and a strong support system help students meet their educational goals.
With an 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio, students receive personalized attention. St. Mary’s has more than 75 academic programs, including undergraduate studies in humanities, sciences, and business, with options to pursue graduate, doctoral, and law degrees. Certificate programs for today’s most in-demand career fields include public history, cybersecurity, and software engineering. At St. Mary’s, students discover their passion and purpose. Academic achievement, a sense of community, and holistic learning are part of what sets a St. Mary’s education apart. For many graduates, their St. Mary’s experience is a defining moment in their lives—sparking a passion for lifelong learning and servant leadership.
Located just five miles from downtown San Antonio, the 135-acre, tree-lined campus features stunning architectural landmarks alongside thirteen residence halls and themed living communities.